Wednesday, July 25, 2007

11 Months

And not a single post from me. I have no excuses. On the other hand, I'm not sure I ought to have excuses, since I write more for my own self than for anyone reading - sorry guys. ;)

However, since Marie has nominated me as a Rocking Girl Blogger (There's a button graphic thingy but I am technologically illiterate some days) in an effort to convince me that writing again would earn me at least one loyal reader, I pledge to write ...well I was going to do the clever strikethrough thing, but apparently that requires some amount of technoligical literacy too...so I pledge to write occasionally at least. I've even had a camera since Christmas. And it has pictures on it. Which I might include in posts too.

Really! Don't faint or anything, okay? And stay tuned...or something.

1 Comments:

At Wed Jul 25, 06:13:00 PM PDT, Blogger Marie said...

Yay! She's alive! :)

Signed,
Loyal reader :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home