Thursday, July 27, 2006

A good Cause

Derrr....I forgot to post this yesterday, because I am a terribly bad monkey.

I'm sending something off, because, well...for a lot of reasons, but mainly because its a great cause that benefits far too many people, including an amazing little boy I know and an 'old lady' I farmed with in college, and....

Black Purl Magazine is sending out a call for designers to submit their work for a worthy project: A calendar benefitting The American Diabetes Association. Check out all the info here.

So, think about it, the deadline isn't until September 1st. And if you can come up with only a small portion of your life that has been touched, and you consider yourself a designer, or you have thought you might like to make something for a magazine once, send it to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home